KERALA LOTTERY POOJA BUMPER 2012 BR-28 DETAILS
(Vide Order No.S1/8771/12/DSL Dated :19.07.2012)
TICKETS IN FIVE SERIES (NA,VA,RA,TH,RI)
- The price of each ticket is Rs 100/-
( ടിക്കറ്റ് വില 100 രൂപ )
The most awaited POOJA BUMPER 2012 Lottery (BR-28) result Announced Please click the following link to get the resultPOOJA Bumper 2012 Result
- Ticket sales will start on 07th SEPTEMBER 2012 and Draw will be conducted on 5th NOVEMBER 2012.
( ടിക്കറ്റ് വില്പന സെപ്റ്റംബര് ഏഴാം തീയതി ആരംഭിച്ചു നവംബര് അഞ്ചാം തീയതി നറുക്കെടുക്കുന്നു.)
- The ticket will be printed in 5 Series in total up to 20 lakhs tickets will be printed on need basis time to time till the draw date
- 1st Prize Rs 2 crore (2 കോടി) 1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- Conslation prize (rs 1 lakh each for all having same first prize number but different series ( 4 nos))
- 2nd Prize 20 SOVEREIGN ( 20 പവന് തങ്കം) 5 nos (5 പേര്ക്ക്)
- 3rd Prize 1 lakh (for last five digits drawn once) No of prizes (Up to 20).
- 4th Prize Rs 10000/- (for last four digits drawn 5 times); No of prizes up to (1000 if 20 lakhs ticket printed).
- 5th Prize Rs 5000/- (for last four digits drawn 5 times). No of prizes up to (1000 if 20 lakhs tickets prined).
- 6th Prize Rs 2000/- (for last four digits drawn 10 times). No of prizes = 2000 if 20 lakhs printed.
- 7th prize Rs 1000/- (for last four digits drawn 20 times). No of prizes=4000 if 20 lakhs printed.
- 8th prize Rs 500/- ( for last four digits drawn 25 times) No of prizes=5000 if 20 lakh tickets printed.9th Prize Rs 100/- (for last for digits drawn 50 times) No of prizes=10000 if 20 lakh ticket printed.
- (For prize 1st & 3rd prize and consolation prize) 10% of the prize amount will be deducted from the winning prize amount and it will be given to the agent who sold the winning ticket. i.e if u won a prize of 1 lakh rupees then the agent from whom you bought the ticket say, mr babu. So babu will get rs 10000(10% of 1 lakh) and you, the winner will get rs 90000.
- Rs 50 thousand from government fund will be given to agent in case of the second prize ie in case of 20 sovereign. i.e if you won 20 sovereign for the ticket purchased from agent named say mr babu, then you will get 20 sovereign and agent babu will get rs 50 thousand rs.
- For all other prizes (4th,5th,6th,7th,8th and 9th) 10% of the prize will be given for agent from government fund. So winner will get full amount and agent will get 10% of it from government fund.
How to claim winning prize ticket.
- Prizes up to and including 1 lakh and excluding gift prizes like gold, car etc can be claimed from any district lottery office.
- Prizes above 1 lakh and the gifts like gold, car etc can be claimed from the Directorate office(Head office) at Trivandrum.
- Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the necessary documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries
- For the latest rules and for the list of documents to be submitted with your claim, please visit the official link http://lotteries.kerala.gov.
Income tax for kerala lottery winning prize
- For prize money more than Rs. 5000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 5000/-
- The tax will be deducted from the prize amount, In case of gift no tax will be deducted from the gift and the tax amount will be paid by the department.
- For example if you won 1lakh rupees, you will get 0nly 7000 and 30000 will be deducted as tax which is 30% of the total prize amount. If agent’s prize also deducting from prize amount you will only get 60000 finally after deducting 10% agents prize. If you won gift say 20 sovereign, you will get ful 20 sovereign, the tax will be paid by the department.
- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax.
- Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.
Importance of Barcode and secret code in the kerala lottery ticket.
- In your ticket there will be two barcodes one for the 'ticket number' and the other the 'secret code'. you should not tamper both of these barcodes since these are essential for eazily checking the genuinity of the kerala lottery ticket.For each ticket there is one and only secret code. so once you know that your ticket won a prize you should never reveal the secret code.
- Also if you tamper these barcodes the computer will not read the barcodes and cannot check the genuinity this may lead to invaldating of your claim itself. so keep the ticket safe till the result announced and if prize won, till the ticket is submitted for prize claim.
Search This Web Site
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(257 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(255 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(255 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(253 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(252 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(212 Nos)
- KARUNYA PLUS LOTTERY Results(151 Nos)
- STHREE SHAKTHI LOTTERY Results(46 Nos)
- NIRMAL BI WEEKLY LOTTERY Results(9 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2016-2017 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2015-2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2017 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)